Sunday, November 14, 2010

A New Fresh Start!

8:14pm
What a cold and rainy night to start typing and all. *shiver*. 
Today is Sunday and tomorrow begins a new day to wake up early in the morning and go to school. *whew*. (not again?). haha.. Well, to tell it frankly, it is really hard to get up early in the morning just to go to school, sign for the attendance, fall in line like a military, and be well-behaved when our clinical instructor is near just to check us. And I'm doing it for 3 consecutive days. *sigh*..


Early this morning, I went to church and feel the presence of God. And on that moment, I also feel the fresh start for this week. I'm thinking this will be a good week although at the back of my mind, there will be lots of unexpected happenings, haha.. (wonder what will it be? hmm).. Oh, I almost forgot. This week also, I will be practicing on our college musical. I'm gonna sing and act. Weeee, good luck for me.. :p.. Hope I can practice well..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment