Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Retreat!!! (Before and After)

Welcome back to my home!..
Hmm.. Is this the start of a new me? (^^,).. A new life perhaps or a new perception after having a solemn reflect of self?
Before that, I would like to share my experiences in this special day. This event starts on Dec 6, 2010 (Monday) somewhere in Tagaytay and ends today, Dec 8,2010. Oh I really love the place! The view where in I can see the Taal Volcano, the different colors and types of flowers and trees on the garden of the villa and most specially, the cool, fresh air .  It is somewhat refreshing ^^..
After we arrived on the villa, I am excited on what will happen next. Hm first, our facilitator orient us on the following rules and regulation, so on and so forth. And after that, we were served by a delicious snack and then proceed to the session. The sessions made by the facilitator made me realize many things. And he also gave us a time to reflect on every session he made. To make the long story short, I really enjoy my retreat..^^ I learned many new things and it opened my heart and mind. But as said by our facilitator, the result and success of that 3 days retreat may be after 10 years or 20 years in time. I hope and pray that the result will have a great outcome.^^


In this retreat, I would also like to acknowledge my friends who gave me a great letter that I can not really forget. They gave me inspiration and made me realize that I am really blessed and important to them.
Guys, you know who you are, a BIG THANK YOU to all of you! LOVE YOU guys!! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some flower pictures I have taken on the last day of our retreat (^^,) :






No comments:

Post a Comment