Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Break?!.. o_0.. At Last!

Weee.. My long awaited moment! At last, I really can feel the Christmas break.. All of my make-up duties for this month has finally accomplished today. I am also glad that while I was on my duty today at the operating room, I was able to finish my cases of major operation.. Yes!..^^ All that is left are the cases of actual and assist  ..
Hmm putting that aside, I think that my Christmas break will be kind of busy too. Let's see.. hmm.. Tomorrow, Dec. 24 up to Dec. 25, I will be going to the market place to help my mother in selling fruits. These two (2) days is a good chance to increase profit. I am sure there will be a lot of customers.. ^^ Then on 26, I will be at my best friend's house to celebrate her parents' anniversary.. Next is 27, I will be at my godfather's place to celebrate our annual reunion. I think this annual reunion will be a bit special because this will be the 25th year. I bet there will be a lot of food..



                                                        Haha.. *grin*
And, the last in my schedule will be, going out with one of my dearest friends or rather I should say, with whom I like.. haha.. :D *excited*..  Well, WE are FRIENDS, still be friends, and will be forever friends??? *awwwwwwww* *sniff*
And, oh by the way, to those readers out there who reads this blog of mine :D...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment