Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Beginning

................... The word 'begin' means to initiate or to start. In this page, how should I really be starting?

On my watch, it is now already 8:36pm. To tell you the truth, it was my very first time making a blog (^-^).. But I think making a blog is like our modern diary as of today. And this modern diary is cool! ^^..You can now u.pload videos or songs and put it in your blog, make friends with another person via the net, and even share thoughts and make comments. Another is, you can also learn a lesson from every blogger. In every blogs that I've seen and read, I enjoy reading those who share their experiences in every situation they have been.

As of now, this will be my starting point. The beginning. And my journey starts here.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment